14th & 15th November 2020
East of England Arena, Peterborough
Wrap up warm, blow away the cobwebs and get out in the fresh air to the Autumn Fair and Festive Market!
Yes, after a short absence the Autumn Fair is back at the Peterborough Arena, but as a two day show – full of exhibitors and traders with so much to offer. From mouth-watering locally made foods to great and unusual ideas for Christmas presents, there’s so much to tempt you. But it’s also a great day out at this year’s event which will feature dog agility, falconry and a chance for the children to see their favourite cartoon characters and then enjoy a ride on the fun fair! Whilst mums shopping in the market, dad can then have a look around the classic cars and motorcycles too. A fabulous late autumn day out for the family before Christmas.
- Classic Motoring – vintage cars, trucks, tractors, bikes and more!
- Craft & Vintage – with a wide array of jewellery and good to browse
- Kids Entertainment – a fun fair and cartoon characters for the kids!
- Food & Trade Stalls – a wide selection of stalls, with tasty food and drink
- Animal Shows – dog agility and falconry presentations
- Christmas Gifts – find the ideal present in our Festive Market
Adult tickets are available £10 in advance, child tickets (6-15) are £6 and family tickets (2 adults & 2 children) are £26. Children under 6 are free.
Classic cars (pre-1990) are £5 on the gate for the driver, all other passengers require an advance ticket.